The Annual BIWA SIG (Business Intelligence, Warehousing and Analytics Special Interest Group recently concluded on July 30-31. The event had FREE virtual sessions in topics like Advanced Analytics, Exadata, BI/EPM, IoT, Spatial & Graph related topics. Below are the session titles:
- Big Data Analytics with Oracle Advanced Analytics 12c and Big Data SQL
- Exadata: Elastic Configurations and IaaS – Private Cloud
- Why Oracle Database In-Memory? Use Cases and Overview
- What’s new in Oracle EPM and BI Infrastructure
- The State of Internet of Things (IoT)
- Graph Data Management and Analytics for Big Data
- Italian Ministry of Labor & Social Policy -- A Journey to Digital Government
This two day virtual event, provides the members of BIWA SIG and IOUG or the Oracle community at large, an easy way to find out what is going on in the industry. The speakers were a mix of Oracle Product Managers and well as industry practitioners. IOUG and it's SIG's help to bring such events year long that you can see here. Such events provide a good continuity to in-person events like the BIWA Summit and Collaborate Conference.
These event also work in tandem with the Oracle's own event called Oracle Openworld that is held in San Francisco typically in Sep - Oct time frame and attracts over 60,000 attendees.