Collaborate 2010 Conference starts in a day!
BIWA SIG will be present in full force at the event, most of our Board of Directors are speaking at the event under the "Get Analytical with BIWA Training Days"
BIWA SIG started in 2006 and now has over 2100 members worldwide. It hosted two BIWA Summits - first one at Reston, VA in Sep 2007 and then in Oracle Headquarters (Redwood Shores), CA in Dec 2008. To take a conference to next level BIWA SIG joined hands with its parent organization IOUG, to be a part of Collaborate Conference. "Get Analytical with BIWA Training Days" is a Conference within a Conference. The highlight of the events are:
1) Sunday Deep Dive session covering OBIEE by Mark Rittman
2) BI Boot Camp spanning over two days Mon and Tuesday (all sessions listed below)
3) Hands on Lab covering topics like OBIEE, Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB), BI Publisher (BIP), Oracle Data Mining (ODM), Oracle OLAP, Excel Plug-in for OLAP and Oracle Spatial (demo). These are on first come first serve basis. Indicate your interest in this Wiki site
4) BIWA Reception on Tuesday Evening by Invitation (Please see Shyam V Nath or Dan Vlamis for your invitation if you do you have one in your registration packet).
5) Other BIWA related sessions Mon-Thursday